2008年6月16日月曜日

Names and Adress

1.Are feelings emotions and facial expressions universal across borders, happy, sad, etc..?

I think that Every men has his humor(Japanese proverb..十人十色), but Japanese nationality is a little shy too.


First, I was little nervous before that day, but I think that we were friendly from first to last.

2. Try to name as many feelings as possible in Japanese. ( 10 minimum) Now write the English translation.

①可愛い...pretty,cute,Kawaii
②幸せ....happy
③悔しい...regrettable
④大好き...love
⑤はしゃぐ...romp
⑥眠い...sleepy
⑦怖い...scary
⑧和む...soften
⑨慈しむ...affection,love
⑩楽しむ...enjoy

3. Are there any feelings in Japanese that cannot be translated into English?

I think it's.....Kimoi (Kimochiwarui=you suck)

1 件のコメント:

sunflower さんのコメント...

Hi!!
I also think "Kimoi" cannot be translated into English.